Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Portrait?

This was our family portrait. 



Ever since I had Aiden's feet tattooed on my own, I have tried to have a family picture of our feet whenever we have our family pictures taken.  A gentle and loving way to acknowledge his existence in our hearts, in our minds, and in our family.  The cherry blossoms on my foot are also a reminder of the beauty and the delicate nature of human life.

How will our family pictures look in the future???  How many scars must I wear? 

Next Saturday I am going to get a memorial tattoo for my precious Jeremiah.  This ink I wear, the ink I look forward to getting next week, I love.  My heart has been ripped from my body and I want a visible, beautiful reminder.   

Aiden Robert, Gavin Thomas, Gabriel Ewan and Jeremiah Oliver.  These are my children.  They are my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment