Monday, December 26, 2011

Next?

I'm feeling a little guilty...

It's December 26th and already the tree is down, the decorations are put away- nearly all signs of Christmas (minus the wreath on the front door and a house full of new toys!) are packed away.  

I'm not sure what my rush is or was, but I think a part of me has been bracing myself.  Just get through Christmas, I keep telling myself.... 

Now, I guess I can check that off of my list and move forward.

------------------------------

Next hurdle?  The excitement of the New Year and Jeremiah's due date.  January 19th.  Ready or not, it's coming.  And I am bracing myself...

-----------------------------

My goal for 2012 is to truly be hopeful.  I want and need to get beyond the words and really feel it.  I want to be happy and joyful again.  I want to quit thinking destructful and sad thoughts.  I want to be thankful.  Greatful.  Appreciative.  I simply want to feel like me again.  I don't like looking at life through these grief-colored eyes.

I'm torn between my grief and my future.  They are not sitting well side-by-side.  One is getting the best of me.

Before I got pregnant with Jeremiah, I felt the strongest and healthiest- both emotionally and physically, than I have in a long time.  I want to feel that strength and motivation again. 

------------------------------

I will feel that strength and motivation again.

Because I am not alone:














I know good things are in store for me:














Although it may feel impossible to me:















Nothing is impossible with God. 

He is my strength

My courage

My hope

My future.

No comments:

Post a Comment