Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Unseen

This post is inspired by a post I read from Small Bird Studios.

--------------------------------------
In between this world and the next there are many things that go unseen.
















Tears.

Thoughts.

Wonders.
















Frustrations.

Questions.

Silence.
















Miracles.

Hopes.

Dreams.
















A realization that He never, ever left my side.

Ever.

The sadness, anger, what-have-you, just has a way of smushing joy out.
















In between my world and yours, sweet baby boys,

what others don’t see,

what I don’t allow them to see most of the time...
















My lack of patience for Heaven.

The tears that fall late, late at night.

My fears.

The longing in my heart for my baby boys...



I’ve lost you, and big chunks of myself.

I can’t lose much more.


In moments of pure happiness, I miss my boys that should be in that moment celebrating with us too.

It doesn’t steal the joy of the moment.

But what goes unseen to the rest of the world, is seen by me.


And while the rest of the world does not,

and just simply put CANNOT see the holes in this life that I see everywhere I go…

I am certain, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the tears that fall for you here are kept.

They matter to the One that holds you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment